Student Educational Plan (SEP)

A Student Educational Plan (SEP) is a map that you and your academic counselor create together during your first semester. Based on your educational and career interests, the SEP shows what courses you should complete, semester by semester, to meet your goals. You should meet with your counselor regularly to evaluate and update your SEP.

Make a counseling appointment to get the best SEP advising and planning. Please note that designing your SEP and exploring your educational goals require more time than a short drop-in visit.

Rocklin Campus
(916) 660-7400

Nevada County Campus
(530) 274-5303

Tahoe-Truckee Campus
(530) 550-2225


Article ID: 74000
Mon 3/18/19 3:34 PM
Sat 8/24/19 5:37 AM