Transcripts For CAP (Career and Academic Planning)

Submit Your Transcripts Before Your Career and Academic Planning (CAP) Session

Have transcripts from another school? Bring them to your Career and Academic Planning session. Units from another school may apply towards your goals at Sierra College.

Accredited Colleges and Trade Schools 

Do you have official transcripts from accredited colleges and trade schools? Submit them to Admissions and Records before your CAP session.

High School

Have you completed coursework that meets college prerequisites? Submit your official high school transcripts to Admissions and Records before your CAP session.

If You Don't Have your Official Transcripts Ready Yet

Don't have your official transcripts in time for your counseling session? Bring an unofficial copy of all your transcripts.

Need Help? 

Contact Counseling.


Article ID: 74006
Mon 3/18/19 3:44 PM
Mon 7/27/20 11:16 AM