My Academic Plan (MAP)

My Academic Plan (MAP) is a personalized guide that you and your academic counselor create together during your first semester. Based on your educational and career interests, the MAP shows what courses you should complete, semester by semester, to meet your goals. You should meet with your counselor regularly to evaluate and update your MAP.

Make a Counseling appointment to get the best MAP advising and planning. Please note that designing your MAP and exploring your educational goals require more time than a short drop-in visit.

  • Rocklin Campus(916) 660-7400
  • Nevada County Campus(530) 274-5303
  • Tahoe-Truckee Campus(530) 550-2225


Article ID: 74000
Mon 3/18/19 3:34 PM
Mon 7/27/20 11:09 AM